Registration is now open for the 2018 ECU Material Topics Symposium: Deconstruct/Reconstruct!
This year registration is hosted through ECU’s Continuing Professional Education & Lifelong Learning Programs. The price is $95 for students and $120 for professionals. Here are directions for the registration process:
- Start by creating a username and password here.
- Once you have signed up, you can complete your registration on the 2018 ECU Material Topics Symposium Course Page.
- After adding the Symposium to your cart, you will have the option to add additional attendees, if you would like to pay for multiple registrations at the same time.
- After all attendees are added, you can select “Checkout”. Each attendee will be prompted to rank breakout session preferences, professional/student information, T-shirt sizing, dietary restrictions.
- Under billing information you have the option to pay the “Total Amount” immediately online with a credit card, or you can select “Invoice Me,” if you need to arrange alternate payment* (for example, to pay by check).
- Select “Next,” to review.
- If everything is correct, “Submit Order.”
- If you selected the “Total Amount” option, you will be prompted to enter your payment information
If you need any assistance processing your registration you can contact Continuing Professional Education & Lifelong Learning Programs:
We look forward to seeing you in January!
*Your registration is not complete until your payment is received. If you selected the “Invoice Me” option, and have not paid by November 15th your spot will be opened for people on the waitlist.