The annual Saw, File, Solder race at Dirty LAM Studios was originally adapted from the one and only National Saw, File, Solder Sprints at Yuma Arts Symposium in Yuma, AZ. See here for more history: http://www.yumaartsymposium.memberlodge.org/page-103379
The Dirty LAM version is basically the same, except we use copper and it’s a one person race. Join us after your art stroll Friday night of the Symposium to test your skillz! Top 3 winners receive a prize!! Come compete or cheer on your buddies!! Good community and conversation for all!
The clock starts running at 7:30 and ends at 10:30. BYOB&F! See you there!!
Directions to Dirty LAM Studios 213 W 9th Street – Greenville, NC 27858 :
- Take a left on 5th Street when leaving the Leo Jenkins SoAD parking lot.
- turn left at the 3rd stoplight, onto Evans Street.
- Pass under 1 stoplight
- Take a right onto 9th This will be just a couple blocks past the intersection you went through.
- Continue on 9th two blocks
- Dirty LAM is on the left located in the center of a long 1 story brick building, between Collide Youth Group and a Cop Substation