We cant wait until this weekend!!!! Here are just a few last minute things!
- Dont forget your toothbrush
- If you are staying with someone please contact them if you have not already
- Bring an air mattress or a sleeping bag if you are being hosted
- When you register dont forget to pick up a schedule and turn in your charm, below are further charm swap instructions
- HAVE FUN when you get here and enjoy the Art Walk Friday Afternoon!!!!
The charm swap at the ECU material topics symposium is always a lot of fun and full of anticipation as you never know whose charm you will receive! It’s great to see everyone’s work on a small and personal level.
If this is your first time at the symposium, don’t worry, it’s no pressure – just go with it and use this as an opportunity to experiment with your charm.
When you register at the symposium you will turn in your charm. Each charm is put in a lettered box (A,B,C,D). On the back of your registration card will be written one of those letters (of course it won’t be the one we put your charm in); at the end of the evening – 7pm – charms will be handed out.
Some times it can get chaotic – don’t worry, there is plenty to do if the line is a bit long at your lettered section, you can view the work at the “Off the Wall” Exhibition or grab a bite to eat. Charms will be given out from 7pm-8pm so stay close to the art building and you’ll get your charm!
Your Friendly Symposium Staff